Start Date: ASAP
Initial Period: 3 Months
Rate: £16-18 per hour
My client is one of the UK's most well known and technologically advanced telecommunication brands and serves its customers with an attractive range of propositions including Superfast mobile fibre-broadband speeds. My client is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with 29.6 million customers and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe
To support the effective operation of the PMO through supporting information management.
You will be Responsible for;
- Support PMO team in weekly programme governance and reporting:
- Create and maintain Excel workbooks to drive reporting
- Prepare PowerPoint slide packs for governance meetings
- Record decisions and actions, maintain actions logs and chase up delivery of actions
- Arrange rooms, runWebEx and conference dial-in calls
- Support to PMO Deliverables Manager including running document management processes, supporting release gate process governance and administration of Document mailbox
- Support to PMO Information Manager including managing internal Share-point site access and administration of Share-point mailbox
- Maintains relationships with
- Developing Excel workbooks to drive and automate programme reporting dealing with large amounts of data
- Helping the team report detailed programme information in a concise manner than can be easily assimilated by busy Heads & Directors
- Tracking of actions from governance meetings and chasing for updates
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of information in governance packs
- Taking a pro-active approach to ensure documents are reviewed and submitted according to agreed process, timescales and quality standards paying attention to detail
- Managing competing priorities and being flexible to support the PMO team
- Maintaining a good knowledge of activity across the programme to support the team
- Building relationships with the programme delivery team and HoDs and Directors to manage ongoing actions
- Analyst/PMO/support team experience satisfying a number of stakeholders in a complex, pressured environment
- Sufficiently confident and tactful to press Directors for information
- Excellent team player with great interpersonal skills - able to work as part of the team and/or work on own as necessary
- Able to use initiative as necessary
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Track record of building and sustaining effective and trusted internal and external relationships at all levels
- Excellent communications skills - particularly written
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.