Infrastructure Project Manager (Security)
3 months Fixed Term Contract / 12 months+ budget
£60,000 - £65,000 (pro rata)
Infrastructure Project Manager required to join an international telecoms provider on a Fixed Term Contract.
This role will give you exposure to Cyber / Information Security along with a thorough understanding of security accreditation.
- Managing the technical delivery of complex projects, and delivering innovative exciting solutions
- Working across world leading brands
- Managing virtual teams of around 100 and working with external partners and suppliers to deliver against business objectives
- E2E planning of projects, including resources, negotiating and securing resources as required
- E2E ownership of project, ensuring delivery to time, budget and quality as expected
- Responsible for project governance, budget management of around £5m, risk, issue and change management for the entire project
- Providing reporting to time and standard as directed by PMO
- Collaborating across all design and delivery partners to produce coherent project outcomes
- Working across the stakeholder group whilst influencing up to Director level. Visibly owning delivery and driving engagement for the project
- Good knowledge of and experience with Mobile products, solutions and services
- Professional experience delivering medium to large projects within a Gated Project Governance process
- Ability to provide effective leadership and project planning to project teams
- Communication with stakeholders up to Director level, driving strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community
- Ability to work with stakeholders to shape the project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing
- Experience of proactively forecasting and managing project costs to forecasts, both Opex and Capex
- Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver
- Industry recognised Project Management Qualification
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.